Saturday 5 May 2012

Babies etc. etc.

Babies


Having made a start to put some of the boys' stuff on my blog, I think it is time to admit that there are also a few Sasha babies in the mix. They are very much neglected, poor things. One has gone to my youngest Granddaughter last Christmas and is much loved and played with! Sasha Morgenthaler would certainly approve of that. The others usually sit on the shelf in the same outfit year in and year out. One of them will be going off to be restrung shortly. I bought her on ebay not so long ago, because I actually felt sorry for her! Apart from her hair sticking up like a bottle brush and the strings being very loose, there is not a lot wrong with her. Her hair reminds me a bit of Yasmin's when she was born, so I have named her 'Baby Yasmin'. There is also a 'Baby Peter' and a 'Baby Tabatha'.

from left to right: Yasmin, dress 'Alexissofie', Peter, outfit 'Alexissofie', Tabatha, dress 'Sashadolls'

Is this a book I see before me? Now who is going to read us a story!

Here is Hanna! Thank goodness she can read!

Henry's Groupies


In this picture, the boys are wearing 'Henry's fashion' by Lorraine. I think 'smart casual' is a good description for this 'look'.



The beige shirt is by 'Alexissofie'

7 comments:

Serenata said...

The babies look very cute sitting there waiting for their story and the matching dress Hanna has on is lovely.

The boys look great! Henry and co. want to know where did they get those trainers?

Theodora said...

My babies are nothing special! The blonde boy belonged to Yasmin. I bought the other two on ebay and one more for Tabatha. Tell Henry I have emailed his mum re: trainers!

Dee said...

Lovely pictures and nice to see the babies getting some attention! It is very good of Hanna to read to them.

Theodora said...

I love your baby stories! They usually show some really great little behinds! Very cute! Don't know how you do it, Dee. It must take ages to set up!

Kendal said...

So pleased to see that your three babies are getting some spot light on then today.
So often the babies do get neglected, mine did until I realised just how easy they are to pose to photograph and do indeed produce some delightful poses and resulting shots. Babies Yasmin, Peter and Tabatha, in their attractive Summer clothing, make a delightful little group here patiently waiting for Hanna to read them a story from what looks to be an interesting little book.
I do hope that these comments will spur you on to get them out and onto the blog more often in the future.
Sasha love from Kendal.

Theodora said...

Hi Kendal, It says 5 comments. I received your lovely words on my email, but the comments don't show here. Very frustrating. Since they changed the format, errors are creeping into this blog! I wonder whether other people are experiencing similar things. Anyway, thank you for your comments. Lovely to hear from you.

Theodora said...

Hi Kendal, just posted some comments meant for you on my blog and hey presto! your comments, which were missing earlier, suddenly appeared! All very strange! Anyway, so lovely to hear from you!