Sunday 29 January 2012

HOW MANY SASHAS ARE ENOUGH?

Well that might depend on who your friends are. Gillian, who became a very good friend through our common love of Sasha dolls, and my admiration for her knitting, began to start almost every email by saying: "OMG - I bought another one!" and sending along a picture of a gorgeous new Sasha to prove it! Well, I suddenly felt that a great need to own JUST one more Sasha myself. I had run out of grandchildren, but hey, I do have a sort of adopted 'son' (belonging to a good friend of mine) who just recently had a little boy. Would be unfair not to add him to my list of grandchildren!

Introducing Teddy


Teddy wearing a sweater by Gillian, jeans, alas made by myself, boots from mimiwoo


Then Gillian went on and on about her lovely Goetz redheads. Particularly Angela. Don't really care for red hair very much, but I started to look for redheads on ebay and that's when Zoe joined the group. She is a Trendon. And I love her.



Zoe wearing a sweater made by Gillian


Then panic set in! What if Yasmin, my daughter, demanded her own Sasha back? I clearly needed another blonde girl. I found a stunner on ebay. She has a very sophisticated look about her. I named her Imogen.



 Imogen wearing a sweater by Gillian and trousers borrowed from Raffay, made by Alexissofie


Definitely do not need any more Sashas! My collection is complete.


2 comments:

Serenata said...

Imogen is very pretty.

Theodora said...

Hi Serenata, this is basically the problem! They are all so lovely, one can't resist the urge to OWN them!